Friday, May 1, 2015

Five on Friday

What a week.  We have too much going on right now to be honest.

1.  Bathroom renovation is coming along. It's actually further than this but this gives a decent idea.  We are hoping to move back into our bedroom tonight. 

2.  Had to run to Target on Tuesday to get food I can have with my new diet. Never in my life have I bought snickers ice cream bars but she specifically said we need to be eating bed time snacks and this was an example of one we could have with an appropriate number of carbs.  I don't know that I'm all in on this crazy idea. 

3.  Baby at 30 weeks and 3 days!

4.  I've been in Salt Lake City since Tuesday night putting some miles in looking for new sites for one of our retailers.  I got back at midnight last night.  That was my last overnight work trip until October-ish!  Crazy!

5.  Busy weekend ahead!  Mom flies down and some other special guests will be arriving this evening!  

12 comments:

  1. Bathroom looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be so exciting once that bathroom is done! Sweet baby is getting bigger and a big yay for overnight work trips being over!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that cart is bringing back memories. One thing I always had for bed time snack was the Yasso Greek Yogurt caramel bars. They were only 100 or so calories or so and had little sugar but great protein/carb ratio. They were yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, I am so stoked to see your completed bathroom. It is looking gorgeous! And you will be so glad you did it before Baby is here. Secondly, YAY for no more overnights. My last one was at 30 weeks and I distinctly remember how great it was to put my suitcase up at the top of my closet (rather than just leaving it out for the next week). So, YAY for that! Enjoy your weekend and enjoy those Snickers ice cream bars ... deeeee-lish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been reading just never comment! I updated my bloglovin app and it lets me stay signed in now ... Anyway you're handling all this so well with the GD. I'm impressed! Your bathroom looks fabulous so far!! Per yesterday's post how sweet of your neighbors - sounds like the best neighborhood!! Enjoy your weekend with family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and ps the snickers ice cream bars are delicious!! One of the families I used to babysit always had them. Something I would never keep on hand either

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bathroom looks amazing! Happy to hear your plane rides are coming to an end, I don't know how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg - ice cream snicker bars??? I used to eat those as a kid in the summer, so beyond good. I'm going to need to un-see the fact you can buy them at target.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The baby looks like Kevin :) And Snickers ice cream bars? Woud have never thought that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two thoughts....
    1-That view in SLC is just beautiful. I would love to visit there!
    and 2 - I need some Snickers ice cream now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of these times you are in SLC please let me know - I follow your blog

    ReplyDelete