What a week. We have too much going on right now to be honest.
1. Bathroom renovation is coming along. It's actually further than this but this gives a decent idea. We are hoping to move back into our bedroom tonight.
2. Had to run to Target on Tuesday to get food I can have with my new diet. Never in my life have I bought snickers ice cream bars but she specifically said we need to be eating bed time snacks and this was an example of one we could have with an appropriate number of carbs. I don't know that I'm all in on this crazy idea.
3. Baby at 30 weeks and 3 days!
4. I've been in Salt Lake City since Tuesday night putting some miles in looking for new sites for one of our retailers. I got back at midnight last night. That was my last overnight work trip until October-ish! Crazy!
5. Busy weekend ahead! Mom flies down and some other special guests will be arriving this evening!