Friday, May 22, 2015

Five on Friday

1.  I get two magazines - Coastal Living and Southern Living.  These pies...!!!  I will be a strawberry eating machine come July when I can eat sugary fruit again!  I'm missing them so much!

2.  My buddy and I still enjoy our after dinner walks.  It's been nice being home all week and cooking dinner then playing outside with him.  I've even cooked dinner 5 nights in a row. Honestly I don't think that's ever happened with me traveling the past 10 years. Crazy!  But I love it!

3.  This is how Fin feels about sharing chuck it balls with his new brother Gill.  Hahaha it cracks me up my brother or SIL captured this!

4.  Hmm. 

5.  Mills was not happy with me the other night when I chased him around our room trying to cut a knot out of his tail.  Thankfully Camp has finally hired a groomer and the crazy man is there today getting his summer 'do!  When I turned on the street this morning, Mills was literally in the front seat.  He's crazy about his Camp!!!

Happy Friday!

11 comments:

  1. OMG. That pic of the pooch sharing is hysterical! And I like dark wood ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. That pic of the pooch sharing is hysterical! And I like dark wood ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I cannot stop laughing at that pic of Fin! Molly's the same way-- don't mess with her tennis balls! Love all of the flooring samples too! Our entire house is hardwood floors and a little darker than the third color from the bottom on the right. Needless to say, I absolutely swoon over the darker hardwoods! However, I'm obsessive about sweeping/vacuuming and the thought of dust and dog hair being even more visible would possibly make me lean towards the lighter end :) Happy long weekend to y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny picture of your doggy nephews. My dogs love camp too, they start crying in the car about a mile out... Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That flooring sample sheet looks very familiar! We went with Somerset as well , the classic collection in sable. It will be put in soon so you can check ours out like I checked out your paint haha. And the doggy photo is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha that picture of the pups is hysterical! Sadie 'shows her pretty teeth' to Bailey when Bailey tries to take her ball, or give her kisses! Dogs are so funny. Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have big plans to sit on my porch with that exact same magazine this afternoon. Love the wood samples, more renovations?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Friday! I love the photo of Mills and Gill. So cute! Have a wonderful weekend and I'm glad you're getting some quality time after work! You definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the golden pictures! We have a 7month golden named Otis. Do you have any advice about how to handle the shedding? I knew they shed but this is crazy!

    ReplyDelete