1. Today is a big day! Meet Gill! He joins on our family today. My brother, Emily and the girls are so excited for the new addition. Who knows what his big brother Fin will think!
2. Did I tell you all that Lisa had Lilly stationery made for me to use after the Lilly themed shower for my notes? Yeah, she thought of everything! She even got me pretty stamps! And another cool thing she did - had an excel sheet of everyone's name and address then just hand wrote in the box next to it with what they gave me at the shower. It has made thank you notes a breeze. I hope I remember to do this next time!
3. I ordered this last week and it came in the mail. Seriously adorable right?!
4. I got to have lunch with these two cuties last week at Nolen Kitchen (and their Mamas of course)! Cannot believe Camille turned one yesterday and Gigi turns one in 7 weeks! Auntie Lauren and I love these two!
5. I'm going to order a pillow for the glider from the hospital (well I have high intentions, at least). I'm thinking something like this for a girl's room...
And this for a boy's room. Thoughts?
5.5. Can't leave my buddy out! He hung with me last evening while I worked outside on the patio. He's excited about his new golden cousin!