1. Mills has not been wanting to get up in the mornings. He will just lay around all morning while we get ready. LAZY part human dog!
2. Speaking of Mills, I made him a Camp reservation for July 4th weekend in case things go down with the baby then. I just felt better having the reservation on that busy weekend because I know I'll want my parents with us at the hospital instead of having to worry about taking care of him. Plus, let's be honest - he's obsessed with Camp and there is no place Mills would rather be!
3. It's been really odd not traveling for work. It's a good odd but still weird not going to the airport.
4. I was able to get the Dreft load of laundry done last night and bags packed for the baby and I. I did individual bags for us so I hope that'll be a bit easier. Last thing to do - car seat installation. I can hang with only having that to do and 5 more weeks left. I still attribute being done with all of this stuff so soon because of my mom and SIL organizing our nursery for us!
5. We have a couple fun things planned for the weekend and will spend a lot of time outside. One not so fun thing planned - fix our garbage disposal. Gotta love house duties!