Thursday, January 20, 2011

Show Us Your Life - Fran

I'd love to introduce you all to Fran!  She is one of my favorite friends and would be such a catch for a southern gentleman!
She is a Carolina gal and a huge Clemson fan!  Here are some things she enjoys:
Playing tennis
Traveling
Entertaining
Drinking wine
Cooking
Beach
Running

Fran has a wonderful career and knows what she wants in life!  She comes from an amazing family and has good morals and values! 
 
As you can tell, she is very well-rounded and a ton of fun!  Fran is in her mid 20's and would love to meet that special someone!  If you know a guy that sounds like he'll be a match for her, please email me at anniesadventures16@gmail.com and I'd love to play matchmaker!!!

**This post is part of Kelly's Korner - Show Us Your Life Singles.  Visit her blog to see others!

4 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Ha! i just did this on my blog!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

She is adorable! What's wrong with all those guys out there? Hope she finds Mr. Right! Hope you are doing well. Love & blessings from NC!

Mallory said...

Thanks for the sweet comment, Annie! (And hey, my middle name is Ann! :)) Your blog is adorable. Hope you have a wonderful night!

GO PACK! :D

Hannah said...

I was just about to comment and tell you about Kelly's Korner, then I just read a little bit more and you already know! HAHA!! Such a cutie!