Tuesday, January 4, 2011

J. Crew Sales

In my opinion, there is no reason to pay full price for J. Crew.  In fact, I never do.  Everything always goes on sale and then most times you can get an additional 20-40% off sale items!

I love the above high pencil skirt in the super 120's merino wool.  So perfect for work.

The below Dulphine Open Cardigan I received for Christmas from my parents in the Mossy Oak color.  After a price adjustment, the price went down by more than half.


These "perfect tanks" are just great for layering underneath sweaters, cardgians or other tees. 


J. Crew is mostly good quality as I've only had a couple issues over many years.  One time I had a problem with a suit skirt and I called them and they issued me a gift card right away in the amount I told them I had spent on dry cleaning and alterations.  Great customer service.

Who has given you great customer service while also giving you good deals on clothes?

2 comments:

  1. I have lots of good things to say about Nordstrom's customer service. I'm a deal shopper and I've found that the junior's dept. has great clothes at a fraction of the price as the normal section (you just have to watch the quality of some items). I bought a purple knit dress from Nordstrom to wear to Ian's homecoming weekend. After leaving town, I discovered there was a tiny hole in the fabric. I was in a pickle because I knew I had no other option but to wear it -- but I didn't want to keep it! I called customer service and explained the predicament. They said "No worries!" and told me that I could return it after wearing it. Tags off, unwashed, the whole nine yards. The hole was hardly visible when I wore it, and I didn't have to end up owning a holey dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome about the gift carD!

    ReplyDelete