Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Replacements, Ltd. in Greensboro, NC and Girls Night

Last night I met up with Lauren and Shannon for a lil girl's night at Nikko's for sushi.  We've been trying for SO long to get up with Shannon - we hadn't seen her in almost a year - unacceptable!  She has gotten engaged in that time so we got to hear all about her wedding plans!  Always fun to hang out with you girls!

So one of the places we stopped at on our way back from Raleigh on Sunday was Replacements Ltd. in Greensboro, NC.  Yes, Kevin was a major sport and hung with me while I checked it out.  I actually think he may have had a lil fun pointing out things his Mama has! 

Check out this tree with the gorgeous blue and white ornaments.  Erin, I thought of you!

Have you all ever ordered anything from them?  Basically you have an account online and you put in your china patterns and they'll email you when they have your pattern.  I've done it once and got a few new dinner plates that had either cracked or chipped.

The store only has about 2% of their inventory on the floor, the rest is back in the warehouse.  They can pull up your account though and bring anything out that you'd like to see.  Check out the gorgeous silver.  It ranged from $1,000 to $50,000....and that's just what we saw!  WHOA! 
If you ever drive by on I-85, you should check it out.  It's at Exit 132! 

7 comments:

  1. I've ordered from them! I was able to get parts of my mom's old flatware set that I didn't even know existed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been in the story but I used to produce a show on PBS here in town where we had the CEO on. It's two, totally gay, guys that started it. It's said to be an awesome place to work and pet friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE Nikko and have been missing it dearly! And so awesome to see Shannon make a blog appearance - I haven't seen her since she got engaged either.

    And that blue & white ornamented tree ... divine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing place!I do need a few replacement silverwares. thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JEALOUS! I signed up back in '99 when I was registering. Love that site, never knew they had a store too! Have to remember that next time I am in NC. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Replacements! It was just down the road from me when I went to Elon :)

    ReplyDelete