Friday, May 10, 2024

Fav Finds

ONE - the fabric on this top is just so comfortable. Like the longer version of this shirt.



TWO - I found this lip gloss and put it right in my basket. I'm loving it for Spring/Summer! It stays on longer than any other lip gloss I have.


THREE - a classic, simple chambray dress.



FOUR - I have gotten SO much use out of this crossbody bag. I wear it every weekend. 


FIVE - a basic gauze shirt - can dress up or down. I love having the two gauze shirts I own in my closet. They're not see-through. I always feel put together when I wear one!



2 comments:

  1. Friend - a "new" store for you to check out (well new to me anyway!) - last week I got my first order from Sezane! Nothing crazy, just some fun button downs and striped pull overs but I think they might be up your ally!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh thank you for sharing!! Will check it out!!

      Delete