Thursday, May 30, 2024

4 Super Reasonable and 1 Not So Much

Today I have 4 super cute and reasonable items and 1 not so much. You'll see!

ONE - these earrings are super cute and $25, free shipping. Jazz any outfit up. 



TWO - this dress caught my eye in the store. Under $200



THREE - I'm sort of getting on the linen shorts train. Much more comfortable than most jean shorts. These are $20. 



FOUR - if you're picky about wedges because they're uncomfortable, feel like you're going to fall or they're too expensive. TRY THESE! Size up - usually I wear an 8 but I wear a 9 in these.



FIVE - alright here is the the big splurge. One of my co-workers told me how fabulous this Dyson Airstrait is and I did not believe her. So she brought hers in so I could try it in the work bathroom. Let me tell you, this thing is magical. When I came to work, my hair was super crimpy from the beach this past weekend and this made it so smooth, straight and soft. Even better after I used this then brushed my hair. And it's $100 off. And I have a gift card so I may just have to use it. Ahhhhh I hate when I like nice things but this could be life changing for my mop of hair!



No comments:

Post a Comment