Thursday, November 2, 2023

Holiday Party Looks and Shoes

Okay two things on this post:
1. I have found over the years that the good stuff sells out early so if you think you're going to a holiday function this year, get something sooner rather than later. 
2. Use the feature on these websites to "Notify When Back In Stock." I've been able to snag a couple of these that way and I always use text not email because text is much faster. You have to click on it right away but you pretty much can always get the size you want!

ONE - this velvet dress is soooo pretty and it's long enough too. It's not a skimpy one. And it's $128.






TWO - my friend Ashley found this gem and got it in green. It's so pretty in both colors. 



THREE - size up in this dress but it's another flattering one. The dress itself is knit but still feels dressy. 






FOUR - green sparkles yes! $99



FIVE - I got this dress last year and it's a good one. No wonder it's back this year!





Shoes #1 (use the notify me and you'll get them!)




Shoes #3 - (target) I do not rep and warranty comfort ;)


Shoes #4 - these are comfortable and you can wear them a bunch afterwards


Shoes #5



I definitely ordered this clutch to carry! Always have wanted it and glad I finally ordered it!



No comments:

Post a Comment