Thursday, November 30, 2023

Gifts for All

Here is a round up of some gifts that maybe you haven't seen on all of the gift guides but may be helpful if you're searching for something a little different. 

Hope these are helpful for your list!

ONE - love these new balances 




TWO - any dad, brother, husband, father in law, friend need a super bright flashlight to keep in their car or boat?



THREE - a karaoke machine that could be great for your 8-13 year old girl?! 



FOUR - my favorite makeup bag for your mom, sister, daughter, mother in law, hostess gift, cousin 



FIVE - shhhh these socks are going into a stocking at our house! A perfect gift for any guy. 



SIX - any little boys that you're buying for? This ultimate garage is the cheapest I've seen this and it is top on Grady's list. 


SEVEN - pickleball set - how fun to gift a sister or brother in law or some active parents?!



EIGHT - I have this set from years ago and still using it. I loved getting to try each scent but also it's super nice for when you travel to have your good perfume!



NINE - I almost used these hair ties for my favorite things gift but didn't. I LOVE them though because they don't dent my hair! 



TEN - my parents gave me a portable speaker last year for my kayaking adventures. Kevin tries to take it weekly because it's made it back to Charlotte and he thinks it is his! #marriage A great gift for anyone on your list! Waterproof, sand proof, portable. 

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment