Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Wal-Mart Haul

I find it interesting to see what other people get at the grocery store and I know we can always use ideas. This was what I picked up early on Sunday morning from their Drive Up. I already had a bunch of vegetables from last week and Kevin got a bunch of fruit at Sams Club mid week so I didn't need a ton. Also, I don't really buy meat at Wal-Mart. I mostly use Wal-Mart to restock basics because they're truly cheaper there. Anyway, here's what I got....



If you're not use the Method All-Purpose grapefruit spray - put it on your list!
MadeGood bars and packets are top of my kid's list for favorite snacks for school and I don't feel too terrible with them having those.
I love that bag of mini potatoes - easy to throw in the air fryer to cook!
Smoked almonds - for my desk drawer!



Pumpkins to decorate inside with. We love the Marys crackers and the Good Thins. Reasonably healthy crackers. 



Stok iced coffee - the only coffee I pretty much will drink. I have no time for hot coffee because I'm a nut and think it's a waste of time waiting for it to cool!
Spinach for egg scrambles or I put it in the kids smoothies. 
They've been into the Chobani Flips
Cottage cheese with everything but bagel seasoning - yes!


I like to have the strawberry banana blend in the freezer for smoothies when I run out of the fresh stuff!
Molly Anne likes the mini pepperonis in her lunch box.
Sweet potato cubes for a dinner one night this week. Same with the chopped romaine.



1 comment:

  1. Love these kinds of posts - will need to add some of the Made Good bars to my list - we've never tried them!!

    Cottage cheese on a rice cake with EBB seasoning is my favorite snack!

    ReplyDelete