Thursday, September 28, 2023

Thursday Finds

ONE - I have decided that I prefer dresses for work. Shift dresses just make you look put together and are so easy to throw on in the morning. I take no longer than 15 minutes to get ready every morning (you can probably tell ha) so I need something quick quick! Anyway, I ordered this one and since I already have it in hunter green from last year, I know it's a good dress. $55


TWO - total splurge but also on sale the lowest I've seen them. I kinda sorta yes I ordered these. I just feel like I'll have them for a zillion years for any special event. Pretty excited I must say. 



THREE - my niece wanted these shades for her birthday and I think they are super cool. You know I ordered them for her! ;)



FOUR - this velvet blouse screams put together. I see it with a long black skirt to dress it up or like how she is wearing it with jeans. Classy.



FIVE - I ordered this headband ($12) for Molly Anne. I figured she can wear it this Fall and for the holidays. They also have it for women!



No comments:

Post a Comment