Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Super Quick Meals

We have a crazy week after school so I needed very fast meals that I could mostly make ahead of time or could get on the table in 10-15 minutes. None of these are rocket science or fancy but here we go:

1. Chicken patty (frozen - from Perdue or Tyson) on a leftover hamburger bun, steamable peas and apple sauce

2. Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas - I made these last night so they can marinate and so all I have to do is pour the bag onto the sheet pan. The kids will like assembling their own. Anytime I can get them to be involved in making the meal, they eat it better. 

3. Shrimp Alfredo and side salad - literally frozen shrimp sautéed, pour Rao's Alfredo sauce in and mix with cooked noodles. My kids are both getting into salads. Grady has liked them for awhile but Molly Anne is getting on the train. I may let them put their own toppings on....see #2 above ;)

4. Crock pot enchiladas - this is a new to me recipe but looked good. Most any Mexican food my kids will eat so we will see. I'll serve with some sort of fruit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment