Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Something New To Me

Hello everyone!


It’s a rainy couple of days in Charlotte but cooler weather is coming! 

Last week I got an email from our club about a women’s beginner tennis clinic and I was like what the heck, I should do that. So I signed up and went on Friday with my old school racquet from high school! It was so.much.fun. 

I didn’t know anyone there other than the guys in charge of the clinic because they put on the children’s lessons that Molly Anne did last year. So I met some new girls, got in a semi decent workout and had a really fun time. It was good for me to do something different like this. Out of my typical comfort zone. Something I enjoyed doing, not something I felt like I had to do. 

I told Molly Anne about it and she said, “mama you didn’t know anyone but you still went and had fun? That’s so cool!”  Yep haha! 

I’m going to go back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment