Thursday, September 16, 2021

Loving This Week

Here are some random and good finds this week!

I love these slides and they're so reasonably priced!


I ordered these black jean shorts when I saw them on sale and got them on Tuesday. They are GOOD, super comfortable. I took the tag off immediately and when I do that, I know I love it. Anyone else ha?! 




Ohhhh my fav fall/winter shoes. Love this new design they just came out with! 


This shirt caught my eye and it also comes in a pretty "menthe" color too. 



Who says it's too early to order Christmas pajamas for your children? I haven't been buying any holiday pajamas except one pair of nice Christmas ones per year. Decided on these for 2021! Also ordered a size up in hopes they can wear them for two years!


2 comments:

  1. I have had my eye on a pair of P448s that I saw on Anthropologie - all glitter!! We have already ordered Christmas pjs for this season, gotta get a jump on this stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh my friend has a pair like those! They’re SO cute!!

      Delete