Monday, September 13, 2021

Low Key Weekend

Kevin went to the beach with some of his oldest buddies for the weekend so the kids and I chilled and did some fun things!

First up, chick fil a for dinner and a movie night. They chose CARS and they both loved it. They finished it the next morning. They even got to have popcorn. The little things y’all!





Anyone get this bread? It’s delicious and both of my kids like it. They had a ham sandwich on it yesterday for lunch!


My sandwich the other day. 



On Saturday we played outside alllll day except during nap! Then headed to our club with my next door neighbor and his girls. Hilary had a party and Kevin wasn’t in town so he and I took the kids out. It was pretty funny when one of the servers called him Kevin’s name! I bet we confused some people but it was hilarious!




And Jade met us up there too. His wife Jen was out of town as well! Haha!


Sunday we went to the elementary school and rode scooters and played on the playground. 




Good weekend! We had spaghetti for dinner last night and it was delish. I had let the sauce simmer for about 5 hours and it’s always better that way!

Anyone shopping the Lilly sale today or tomorrow?





No comments:

Post a Comment