Wednesday, September 22, 2021

The Rug

We have needed a new rug for a longgggg time. I'm talking I've washed this bad boy in our driveway with a boat scrub brush and all kinds of different soaps. We've flipped it over. We've done all of the things. But it's 5 years old with a 100 pound golden retriever and two kids and we just had to get a new one! 

We looked at all sorts of places for a new one but we always kept coming back to this Serena and Lily option. And then they sent us a promotional card in the mail while they were running free shipping so we jumped all over it.  For the quality, the price really wasn't terrible! I'm highly impressed with how nice it is. It feels good on your feet and looks extra nice in person.

Anyway, here are some good ole fashioned before and after photos!

BEFORE:


AFTER:
You'll see we had to move the blue and white chair upstairs to our room because it didn't work with the rug. We knew that when we ordered the rug and honestly we have enough seating down here anyway. 

BEFORE:



AFTER:



BEFORE:


AFTER:
Need to do something about the pillow situation on the sofa. We may take these to the beach and get some new ones here. I keep seeing coral pop up in my head. We shall see! I love coral and navy together and I think with our 50% sea salt walls it could work. I don't know, we'll see. Not in a rush for them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment