Thursday, August 12, 2021

This Week Favs

I have loved my Barrington bag and have used it for 3.5 years and it's held up wonderfully. But I just really wanted something different. I happened to see this purse in the store and not much catches my eye in the purse department but this did. I plan to use this color year round. 


My flops have seen better days and I'm contemplating using a gift card I've had to grab these. I have them in the color Makeup and wear them almost every day at some point. I think this Vintage Vachetta Leather color would be a good transition to Fall. 


Anyone else have one of the Lulu belt bags? I got mine a few months ago and have really enjoyed using it. Easy to throw your phone, keys, a couple cards and some cash in. I use it more than I thought I would. They have a lot of colors in stock now shockingly! They sell out so quickly typically.



My mind has been lost and I didn't get Molly Anne anything for back to school. I asked her what she wanted to wear for her first day and she said an apple dress. She approved of this one so we'll see!



I also ordered her this dress and she's very excited about it. Twirly, unicorns and rainbows ha!




2 comments:

  1. The bag is gorgeous and I agree that the sandals are a perfect transition to fall! I have been looking around for some good cognac colored sandal options - these might be it!

    We have the unicorn Boden dress - its a big hit and VERY twirly!

    ReplyDelete