Tuesday, August 24, 2021

First Day of School

Yesterday was the first day of first grade for Molly Anne and the first day of 3's for Grady!

These pictures make it all look pretty and perfect but lots of prep went into them! You know, all of the supplies, the change of clothes for Grady, all of the checklists, all of the medical paperwork, all of the forms you have to sign, all.of.the.things. And yes I include little treats for the teachers too which I know is extra but I think it's a nice gesture. 

Anyway! Here they are! 

Molly Anne was so excited. Grady and I dropped her off in car line and she marched right in there like a pro! Before leaving while they were eating breakfast she was extra sweet with Grady telling him that he gets to go on the 3's playground this year and all of these things. He has the same teachers that she had so that's been fun for them to talk about. 

Our babysitter picked her up from school because I had a meeting (major mom guilt over here!!). 






She looks really thrilled in this one haha!



And here is the young man so excited to have his picture taken too!


He walked right into his new class thrilled to see a few familiar faces and Ms. Amy who he already knows so well. Fun fact - when we went to Molly Anne's open house for the 3's in 2018 (back when life was normal without covid) we had 3 month old Grady with us in his stroller! Wild. Full circle yall!



I'm so happy with both of their sets of teachers this year and that really gives me a lot of peace! I didn't have the same last year if I'm being honest. I'm just happy and I hope that it's a normal year for them, as much as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment