Friday, August 13, 2021

Carnival

On Monday evening we headed to a local fireman’s carnival that is a very old tradition in the area. We had a ton of fun! (wearing my belt bag ha!)


I can’t say I loved being on top of the Ferris wheel for an extended time with a three year old while they let people on and off. I was pretty thrilled to get off at the end of our ride. The kids loved it. Molly Anne called me a scaredy cat ha!!



Picking ducks with Poppa!


Tilt-a-whirl is always our fav and we always ride it! I think this may have been Grady’s first tilt-a-whirl experience! He loved it. 


The professionals at making it very whirly!


Always a carousel ride or two with Poppa!



This carnival is famous for their soft shell crab sandwich and oyster fritter. I must say, the oyster sandwich was pretty amazing and Dad said the soft shell was good. I couldn’t decide so went with what I couldn’t get anywhere else. I’ll be back next year for this goodness ha!








A great time at the local carnival! 


No comments:

Post a Comment