2. I recently got Molly Anne the only thing I've ever bought her from gap - skinny white jeans! I don't see them online -- I got them in the store. She has never worn jeans in her life - except skinny white jeans last year and skinny white jeans this year! ;)
3. She has been talking up a storm lately and putting sentences together. I'm like HOW ARE YOU GROWING UP SO QUICKLY!?!!! Last week I walked into our den and she was counting the eggs that she uses in her play kitchen. She counted to 10. I was shocked! How do you even know those numbers or words?! Thank you Ms. Becky!
4. I'm still having trouble getting dinner on the table. It's my biggest struggle as a working Mama. If I really have my act together on the weekend, I can usually make them happen but if I don't, then we wing it every night which drives me nuts. You all gave me wonderful suggestions and a crockpot was one of the most talked about ideas. I leave too early in the morning and get back too late at night for that. This weeks meals - all from the freezer. Clean out time!
5. Our house is coming along. The rain has put a hold on things but hopefully the roof is done this week. We are working on four big things this week:
- where to put our swing on the back patio
- finalizing the plumbing fixtures
- deciding on sauna versus steam room versus both versus neither
- tile appointment today
6. Speaking of - check out this local school that is one of the top in the country! Awesome news! Full article is here.
7. On Sunday night I was doing my usual upload pictures to the Blogger app on my phone. The Blogger app had been driving me nuts for a long time now because it crashes when you add any text. It would only let you upload pictures. For every post, I was uploading pictures then having to get on my computer (iPad wouldn't even work!) to type each blog post. Well I decided to search the App Store and I found this app called BlogTouch Pro for $4.99 and it's awesome. It lets you click many pictures at once to upload instead of having to do each individual one. I can't tell you how many years I've uploaded one picture at a time. This is going to be a HUGE timesaver for me. And I can write in the app too and post immediately. Hooray!
I think that's all I've got for now!