I haven't done one of these in awhile so I'll just start typing:
1. I just signed Molly Anne up for the Spring session of Music Together. She loves music class and it has been such a fun thing for us to do together on Thursday mornings since last Fall. I drop her off to Ms. Becky afterwards and then work from home the rest of the day. It is so nice to be able to do this with her.
2. Speaking of Molly Anne activities, I signed her up on the waiting list for swim class at Little Otter. I really don't want to start until May when music is over but we'll see how it works out. I may end up skipping swim class this year all together because I already know we will be living at the pool this summer. Next summer is when I will get her in one of those swim boot camps in the Spring and make sure she actually knows life safety, especially since we will have a pool in our backyard at that point.
3. This year are two big moves - our house and my office. That's right, we are moving offices after being in our own building for 18 years. We move offices in about 6 weeks. It's going to be a good change....and I'll be able to walk to Dean and Deluca (uh oh!), my dermatologist, internist and dentist!
4. Yesterday I met with another tile company in town. I am planning to meet with a third and then make some decisions. This has by far been my favorite part of building so far. I don't care about a bathroom faucet but the tile is fun to check out.
5. Remember when I used to do "Wedding Wednesday" every single Wednesday that I was engaged? Then I did weekly updates when I was pregnant with Molly Anne. Then I did monthly updates after she was born. I wonder if I should do weekly updates on the house building process? It may simplify things and only talk about it on a certain day. Thinking Wednesdays or Thursdays...hmm.
6. Confession - I really don't like winter clothes. I hardly ever buy any sweaters or any of that. I do have lots of J. Crew gift cards that I've been saving for Spring clothes. Can't wait!
7. Anyone watching the Bachelor? Do you all read Reality Steve and find out who he chooses?! I do and I love watching the show, already knowing who wins!
That's all I've got. Happy Wednesday!