1. Today is Kevin's birthday!!! We have a fun weekend planned to celebrate and I'll fill you all in on Monday! This picture is from our honeymoon in Maui in 2013. Old school and when life was easier haha!
2. Have yall heard how Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus and Belk are pulling Ivanka Trump's line? I think it's terrible that we can't support a working Mom. Nordstrom says it doesn't have anything to do with politics but come on! Ridiculous. This country voted for Donald Trump. I'm so tired of the criticism of his every move.
3. Kevin traveled to Atlanta this week for a work conference and I was home alone with Molly Anne and Mills. It was really weird being the one home when usually it's Kevin there and I'm off traveling. The only crazy thing that happened was the coat rack falling on Molly Anne and she being buried under a million coats. Thankfully the pole didn't hit her but she would have been padded with coats anyway. #momoftheyear
4. I really need to do a full post on our house updates but this week they finished digging the footers on Monday, placed rebar (reinforcement bar) on Tuesday and poured concrete in them on Wednesday. Yesterday the concrete cured more and today they are going move dirt around the lot and survey some points. Next week they will start laying the concrete block foundation and that will take 5-7 days.
5. Today we have a Valentine's Play Date with our friends. These are the things that I don't want to miss as a working Mama so I busted tail to work super early this morning and I'll leave shortly to go get her and go to the play date then take her back to Becky's then I'll come back to work. Always worth it!
Hope everyone has a nice weekend!