Today I thought it would be fun to talk about my five jobs or responsibilities or whatever you want to call them! They aren't really jobs, well some are, but others are truly a special part of my life!
1. My real job! My full time -- plus some -- job. The one I travel most weeks for. The one that I get out of the house early in the morning so I can go get Molly Anne as soon as possible in the afternoons. The one where I manage millions of dollars of other people's money. The one that has let me have amazing experiences all over the country. The one I went to school for 5 years for. The same job I've had for almost 10 years. I love my work family. I've known them longer than I've known Kevin which is super weird. Thankful for them and how amazing they have been to me!
2. My favorite job! Molly Anne! - love my little one and I try really hard to balance my real job with my Molly Anne time and make sure we get to spend quality time every day. I choose to be with her rather than cook elaborate meals. I choose to be with her and do chores after she goes to bed at night. We are intentional with our time together!
3. My wife job! Well being a wife isn't really a job (well sometimes it is, haha!) but when your husband owns two businesses, you help him with his job! I do all of his license renewals for him, I've helped him write business plans, I help him on his office locations among other things...things you do when you have a family business or two!
4. My part time job! Building a house! This is taking lots of time these days but it's getting to the fun part. We started dreaming this up in December 2015 so it'll be almost a 2 year job by the time we move in!
5. My other part time job! Our real estate. Some of you know that we own some rental properties. We had four properties and five tenants at one point. Only two properties with two tenants now so that's been a lot better and less time.
I operate best when busy!