Good morning friends. Whew. I'm so glad it's Friday. Today is the first day I've been in my office in a week so I'm going to be nutty getting it done. Here are a few things we've been up to this week and a cute outfit I got for Molly Anne!
1. On Wednesday after I slept a couple hours from my SLC trip, I had signed up to make a meal to take a friend who just had surgery. I did tacos and just browned the hamburger meat and included fresh salsa, a bag of shredded lettuce, a bag of Mexican cheese, sour cream and taco shells....also some cookies for dessert! It was super easy! I ended up taking it to her late Wednesday night because I knew it wouldn't happen yesterday. Loved getting to catch up with she and her husband. They were college friends so when we sit around and catch up, it makes us revert back to 2004 at the NC State Sigma Nu house!
2. Molly Anne had a little fever on Wednesday but it was only 100.4. Thankfully it was only teething. She's getting her upper two side teeth. I was worried I was going to have to keep her at home yesterday when we had hardwoods banging around. It worked out and she was at Becky's. I also took her yesterday to get her ears checked for a follow up and all is clear.
3. Yesterday we had a lot going on. We got hardwoods in our hallway to our bedrooms and in our master bedroom. So far, I don't love the concept of having hardwoods in our master but we need to get a couple rugs and all will be well. I'll post some before and after pictures next week!
4. Yesterday morning we also went to music class. She really enjoys Music Together every week. This is our third session!
5. I got this little outfit for Molly Anne when I was at Shutterbugs in Raleigh a couple weeks ago. I love the back of it!
So yeah, I've been a little busy this week! ;) I called Mom one day and said ahhhh I wish you all lived here and could come over to our house to help with Molly Anne!!!! She wishes they did too but it isn't reality at this point. Maybe some day?! That would be amazing but I'm not getting my hopes up.