Thank you for all your sweet comments yesterday! It's been quite a week but we plan to recoup this weekend!
1. Hatley Pajamas - I know some of you have asked about Molly Anne's cute pajamas and they are from Hatley! Are they not adorable or what? They're super soft and more cuddly than the Carters ones and I think they fit a little looser too. Her feet get cold so that's why I still have her in these footed PJs. And a zip up is essential in my opinion.
Last week one of her new pairs I got in June got a hole in them and I emailed the Hatley customer service asking if that's typical. They responded the same day and said no and to pick out any pair on the website and they'd send them to me. No pictures needed. No need to return the old one (in fact they told me to donate it!). No questions. How awesome is that? I'll definitely be ordering from them again and I hope you all do too. Good customer service like that is the best. Thank you Hatley! Check out how cute their PJs are...
2. I think you all may remember that I had this watercolor done by a sweet gal in Charlotte. I gave one to each of our Moms for Mother's Day. My Mom had it framed at a cute shop in their hometown...how gorgeous is this?!! The picture of the picture doesn't do it justice but trust me, it's so well done.
3. We are still working on brick for our new home. I'm glad our floor plan is finally done. We hope to break ground in August or September and it'll take around 10 months to build.
4. I'm so over the Nordstrom anniversary sale. I'm sure there are wonderful deals but holy cow, how many bloggers did they pay to talk about it constantly? Also, I do not like fall clothes and would prefer to live in a Lilly sundress 24/7/365. Who's with me?
5. Next week I need to get back on the meal planning train. I like to meal plan Friday or Saturday nights and pick up the groceries from Harris Teeter express lane the next day. We eat healthier and cheaper if we do this but most weeks when I'm gone it's hard. Next week I should be home most of the week so I'm getting motivated to get it done.
Hope you all have a nice little weekend!