Hello friends. So glad today is Friday!
1. We are still working on house renderings, brick and stone selections and redesigning. Always something changing. Met with the builder and architect on Tuesday night so hopefully next Tuesday we'll have a good idea on what it'll look like.
2. Got to a Flywheel class this week with one of my co-workers.
3. Mills had his annual physical yesterday and checked out mostly okay. He was the most excited dog ever to be at the Doctor's office. We are going to do a minor surgery in August to take off a couple cysts and test them for cancer (which isn't expected but better safe than sorry), clean his teeth and biopsy a growth on his gum. I just get so worried about pure bred golden retrievers so we do get him checked pretty often for lumps etc. He's our best friend!
4. Molly Anne is very into books these days and that's a good thing because we are now reading at least three before bed in lieu of drinking milk. Our new routine!
5. Where did this blonde hair come from? Oh, my Mom. Ha. Ready for swim class yesterday...
6. I tried to get a picture of them like I did when she was an infant but she's too busy for that. So I stuck her between Mills and the back of the couch...check out the comparison...Mills' face is much whiter and obviously she's a year older!
July 2015 versus July 2016.
7. I got Molly Anne a pillow for her crib because the Doc said she can have one starting at age one! I doubt she'll use it, except to throw around but at least she'll have it if she wants it. It's so soft and cool for her! So sweet.
Happy Weekend to everyone. We have some big plans which we're really excited about!