Here's what you're up to missy!
1. Per the doc - you are 21 pounds, 12 ounces (55%), 30" (75%) and put those together and you're right in the 50th percentile for your height and weight combined. Head circumference is 46.5cm (80%). You wear size 12 month clothes, size 4 diapers and your tiny feet are still size 2.
2. A few weeks ago you started grabbing onto things and standing up. You stay standing for pretty long periods of time. You aren't cruising or walking just yet but I bet you'll be walking in the next month! We'll see! You're a fast crawler and get where you need to go.
3. Up until this past week, you were getting three 7 ounce bottles of formula a day. Sometimes you'd finish them and sometimes you wouldn't drink it all. It depended on what you ate that day. Now, we are starting milk, cold turkey -- no more formula. Dr. Temple said to put organic whole milk in your bottles to get you used to the milk. Then we will take the bottles away. She said by 15 months the bottles must be gone but we'll be doing it in the next couple of weeks for you since you're kinda obsessed. No more bottles! Ahhh. It will be hard but is necessary! We will also transition for your three milk servings a day to be at the three meals as well.
4. As far as other things you're eating....basically anything. You truly have tried everything and you don't really love watermelon but anything else is fair game. Some of your favorites - peanut butter crackers, blueberries, string cheese, cheerios.
5. Sleeping - still going down at 7pm, falling asleep by 7:30pm and waking up at 6:30am. You're like clockwork. Naps 9-10am and roughly 1-3pm, sometimes a bit longer.
6. Favorite activities: Pool - you are obsessed and still in your swim lessons too. We like to go to the neighborhood pool every weekend and sometimes after school too. Reading your books - you've really gotten into books this month. Walks - you like to roll anywhere in your stroller. If there are people, you are entertained. Whenever we go to a restaurant, we face you towards the people and you're happy so you can see what's going. You always know what's going on in any room you're in. You are a sharp little babydoll!
7. You are saying Dada, Mama, Poppa, Nana but I'm still not sure if you know that a person is associated with what name. I can't wait until you can talk because you surely have a lot to say! You love to babble!
8. You LOVE to clap and we say yayyyy Molly Anne! You scrunch your little nose up and just smile!
9. You're very into feeding Mills your dinner and laughing at him. On your birthday you crawled right over him and he didn't move. It's going to be so cute when you can say his name!
10. You aren't shy and you're pretty cool about anyone holding you. I hope it stays this way but I also don't mind Mama-mode either.
We love you soooooo much!!!