We've had a busy but good week. I've gotten to catch up on a lot of things since this was the first in 6 or 8 weeks I didn't have to travel. Whew!!
1. Starting today Lilly is doing gifts with purchase! I was in the Charlotte store getting a few things this week and I'm picking it all up today so I can get the gifts with purchase - two wine totes and a deck of cards. Vicki of course helped me pick out everything! You get the deck of cards with any purchase and the two wine totes with $150+ purchase. She mentioned monograming them...how cute would that be?!
2. We finally got our mulch done yesterday! It looks SO good!!! Kevin and I have been working on prepping all of the beds so this was awesome to finally have done. Mulch makes such a big difference.
3. Bubbles for both children while I grilled. Entertainment haha.
4. Why does she look so grown up here?!!!
5. She had her class birthday party on Wednesday. I'll share pictures next week after we celebrate her turning 1 all weekend. We cannot believe it!!!
Chat soon friends!