1. Thanks for suffering through my Denver recaps. I know trip pictures aren't always that exciting but I love the fact that I've done a blog post on every trip Kevin and I have been on together.
2. The months of May and June have been crazy. I've literally gone somewhere then come home for less than 24 hours then go somewhere else. I think my work travel will slow a bit in July and August so that'll be nice. We will see if it happens.
3. Speaking of that, the whole working mom thing hasn't been the easiest but I am thankful for Kevin. He's been holding the fort down and he hasn't had the easiest year work wise either. It's just a phase and next year will be better.
4. House update - we closed on the lot and construction loan as one on Tuesday. That was a pretty darn big day for us. We took them a huge check, signed our life away and walked out of the attorney's office with nothing. No keys or anything! Kind of weird but we look forward to getting started building. So far our floor plan has been nailed down and we are currently working on renderings and picking out brick. We feel like this is our biggest decision yet and want to get it right. Timeline - we hope to break ground in August then it'll be about a year to build.
5. Mom also had surgery on her neck on Tuesday at Hopkins. It's a long complicated story of her surgeries and medical issues but she's doing really well from this one.
That's all I've got today!