1. You are wearing 9m and 12m clothes, size 4 diapers. You weigh 20.5 pounds and are probably 30" long!
2. You must know about everything in every room. You know what's going on at all times. You've been alert since the second we met you but you are really into knowing everything about everything. A future engineer?!
3. You said Mama on Saturday, May 28th. I'm not sure that you connect it to being me but you have been saying it constantly since then! AND I LOVE IT!!!
4. You have been army crawling but on Thursday, May 26th when we got to Maryland - you regular crawled for the first time! You also pulled up on Monday, May 23rd.
5. You still love all toys that have lights and sound. You also like stuffed animals and little things that you can hold easily. The Eggz that rattle are a favorite.
6. You're eating everything and you still like it all! Even with only your bottom two teeth, you can chomp on most things. You picked crabs for the first time this month and that made Mama extra excited that you liked crab. Oh and you love some pizza...you had that when we ordered pizza with our neighbors. Thin crust cheese! PS your top two teeth are coming soon and very soon. The top left one has already peeked through! You are getting a 7 ounce bottle when you get up and before bed, also just before your lunch. Sometimes you finish them and sometimes you don't. Also, you get a sippy cup of water with all three of your meals and your afternoon snack. The big transition of no more formula or bottles is coming soon!
7. Sleep - you take a morning nap from 9-10/10:30, afternoon nap from 1-3 or 1-3:30 and you're in the tub by 6:30 and bed by 7/7:15. You sleep until 6:30/6:45. You just lay in your crib and babble until we come get you.
8. Words - other than mama, you say dada and my Dad thinks he's gotten you to say poppa. It's the cutest thing. You imitate his lips, watch him intently and you've pretty much gotten the P sound down.
9. You have now figured out that it's fun to give mills food. He lays under your high chair waiting for you to drop it but he will also come lick your hands where you always keep some. You giggle at him when he takes it from you.
10. Squealing has been one of your favorite things to do. And in public. We are working on staying quieter because that high pitch squeal is deafening! I have no clue how you got to be so loud! ;)