Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Austin

A huge perk of my job is I get to travel... And it's really a huge perk when I like where I'm going. 

This time it was to Houston and Austin (last week). We only had a quick stop in Houston.  I went with a couple coworkers.  

Then we went to Austin.  We had dinner at Trudys, breakfast the following morning at Mozarts and we had a lil time (an hour!) to walk around a couple shops on Congress.  First, Kendra Scott.  And no, our guy worker didn't come to the shops. 

Flagship Whole Foods.  Amazing. 

Lunch at Rubys.  So good.  I knew of a lot of these places because Kevin and I visited his uncle in September 2010. 


We did some work them had drinks at The Oasis on Lake Travis.  


Laura and I went to Sway (fancy thai) for dinner then listened to live music at the Saxon Pub. Good ole Austin night.  I love that city!

3 comments:

  1. We had brunch at THe OAsis several years ago when we went to Austin City Limits . Such a beautiful spot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Austin looks so fun! I've never been up it's at the top of my list. I'll have to remember to visit all of these places, especially the Kendra Scott store. ;)

    ReplyDelete