Friday, February 1, 2013

Whew

Thank you for all of your sweet comments yesterday about Kevin.  I am VERY excited for him!

Whew it's been a crazy week and I'm ready for the weekend.  

Today at lunch my friend Tara and I are going to the benefit counter at Belk.  She thinks it would be fun to look at fake eyelashes haha!  I received an email from her early this morning tell me to have an open mind.  She knows me too well...

Tomorrow morning Mills has his follow up vet appointment from becoming a cone head ;).  Poor guy, he's so sick of the cone and I know he'll get a good report from his friends at the Vet.  

And I can't wait to not have to deal with the cone and we can hopefully get back to our walks together.  I've missed walking the neighborhood with him.  Well he prances and I walk or run.  Ha!  

In other news, he did fetch his first newspaper earlier this week as some of you saw on FB.  

Happy Weekend to everyone!

8 comments:

  1. I love the difference wearing fake eyelashes makes. I typically save them for special events, but they're fun for a night out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the Laura Mercier lashes while you are there as well. They are very subtle and simple but just increase the feminity factor on your eyes - very pretty! The favorite pair I've ever had. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pup is seriously too cute. I love him and his picture just melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i added lashes for a friends wedding and I can guarantee you I will have them for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of Mills is too cute!

    I've never tried fake eyelashes so you'll have to tell us how they are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. want to hear about your benefit and lashes experience!! i have never done falsies - but i am so curious about them!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, cutest puppy ever!

    www.prepavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those lashes look pretty natural for falsies!

    Hope you puppy is better soon, no more cone head!

    =) Brooke

    ReplyDelete