Last Friday night after work, some of our neighbors and us took the train out to the Southend area and checked out some new places. First we went to Icehouse for dinner, then Wine Loft and we ended up at Liberty. It was nice because we got back uptown at a normal time and we weren't out too late. Always good times with them! Jenn and David woke up really early the next morning and flew down to Mexico for the week...lucky ducks!
- This week, I'm trying to learn how to say no and not over commit. I always think everything sounds so fun to do and next thing I know, the next 8 weekends we are commited to doing things. Sometimes I need to learn that we need weekends just to do things we need to do. Yall know what I mean? Ahh it's so hard to say no though!
- Got a run in at lunch on Tuesday. It felt good to get out there during the day and the weather was mid 70's and perfectly sunny. Those 5 miles definitely gave me energy to get through the rest of the work day and I got to run in Southpark which is back to my old stomping grounds where I used to live. It was a nice change from uptown running! Hilly for sure! Yes we have a gym and showers in our building at work!
- Kickball was canceled again last night due to rain. It's been canceled more this season than we've played. Bummer!
- Kevin hasn't felt the best this week....he has come down with his usual Fall crud. He finally listened and started taking meds right at the beginning so hopefully he'll be back to normal soon! ;)
- I emailed with a photographer for our April 2013 wedding this week...she is ALREADY booked. Seriously yall, this is what we're up against in Charlotte!