Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blog Sale - Sam Edelman and Happy, Happy

These are the Sam Edleman Calypso ballet flats in size 8.5.  I bought them in November but only wore them one time.  They retail for $99.

There is a little black bow on the front near the black patent (you can see if you look really closely).  They are in great shape and just need a new home! 
I'm asking $75 shipped or best offer!  Shoot me an email - anniesadventures16 at gmail.com.

And a HUGE Happy Birthday to my Dad who isn't a day over 50 today!  ;)

He had a lil knee surgery last Friday so he is as good as new!  Happy Birthday Dad!!!

I'm on the road again today so please forgive me, I'll eventually catch up on your blogs!

4 comments:

  1. Cute shoes! Wish I didn't have such huge feet! Boooo!

    Happy birthday to your father!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture of you and your p's... So good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are super cute. If only they were in my size. I just started following your blog and would love it if you visited mine. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete