Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Brie Appetizer

My talented and lovely sister in law sent me this recipe a couple of years ago and every time I've made it for a bridal shower, baby shower, New Years Eve or just having friends over....everyone loves it!  Super easy my friends!



Ingredients:
Chunk of Brie (like a pie slice)
1 package of crescent rolls
Raspberry jam
Crushed walnuts (as many as you like)
Spray butter
Wheat thins

Directions:
1.  Unroll the crescent rolls
2.  Pam an oven safe serving dish
3.  Place each crescent roll section in the dish in a circle
4.  Set the brie on top and fold the crescent roll up and over the brie, covering it
5.  Spray with butter
6.  Cook on 350 for about 15-20 minutes (until crescent roll has turned a golden color)
7.  When you take it out of the oven, spread the jam all over (as much as you like) and then sprinkle the walnuts on. 
8.  Serve (I use wheat thins with it) in the same dish (much easier than trying to get it out!)

3 comments: