Friday, November 12, 2010

Visitor and Girl's Night!

Anna Kate is coming to visit this weekend with Emily!!!  I can hardly wait! 

Isn't she cute in her Thanksgiving dress?!!


Last night Fran, Jen and I went to Basil for dinner for a lil girl's night.  We had the best time catching up and having lots of girl talk!  Nothing better!

I came back in to Avenue and saw a few neighbors and we all decided to go over to Suite because they were having an "Avenue night."  ...which was basically open bar for an hour.  We went and had a cocktail or two and then walked back home. 

A nice convenience of living uptown - can walk everywhere or go somehwere spur of the moment.  Remind me of this when I complain about not having any space in my place for storage!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is so stinking cute! Check out those little boots! I love that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your visit! call us tomorrow while we're tailgating if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her outfit is adorable!! And there are few things better with a girls night out with lots of girl talk! :)

    ReplyDelete