Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Proud Mom Moment

​Kevin and Molly Anne were at a field hockey meeting for her middle school team and Grady and I stopped by to listen to the meeting on our way to his baseball practice. The coach was going over expectations etc. 

She asked the older girls what the most important thing she has always taught them. She kept asking and they couldn't answer. Grady quietly said, "sportsmanship!" The coach LOVED it. She said this little dude knows but you girls couldn't come up with it. Then she asked Grady all about the details of sportsmanship and he answered it all. In front of all of the cutie field hockey girls and their parents. 

They gave him an applause. 

I was SO proud. 

We got in the car on the way to practice and told him how proud I was of him. I said, "see what you've learned on the ball field?!" He said yes but mama you taught me that. I thought awwwww, melt my heart! 

Proud Mom moment! Maybe some things are sinking in yall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment