Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Random Wednesday

1. Made the Big Mac salad last night. It is always so good and I wonder why I don't make it more often. Usually I brown the meat and make the sauce while I'm doing breakfast for the kids so it's super easy when I get home from work. I didn't yesterday but it was still a 20 min prep. Double the sauce!!

2. Grady received the Camper of the Day award at baseball camp at Charlotte Latin about a month ago. They gave him this awesome hat. He received the award for helping the coaches, always listening and doing the right thing. I am so proud of him. I'm also glad to know he listens outside of our house since it's not always the case with us hahah!


3. Mills and I hung while I played Wordscapes on my iPad Sunday night after everyone was in bed. Do any of you play it? Molly Anne is obsessed and it's been good for her learning to spell. 


4. Had a Genius Bar appointment at the Apple Store this week. My phone wasn't charging well. Talk about a huge screen!



No comments:

Post a Comment