Friday, July 26, 2024

Go To Meals

Last night I sat down and copied and pasted over from my Notes in my phone. I basically scrolled down for a bit and these are the meals that were in that highlight. Thought it may spark an idea in your head to help you get an easy dinner on the table. I do not make complicated things. Everything is very basic since I'm getting home from work and kids activities. I cook pretty much Sunday through Thursday. 

Mexican night (every week but the actual meal sort of varies)
Sheet pan with smoked sausage, veggie and potato
Hot dogs and fries
Baked potato bar
Pork chops in air fryer with CharCrust
Fajita bowls - black beans, white rice, cilantro lime sauce, diced chicken, salsa, corn
Tomato soup and grilled cheese 
Beef enchiladas 
Superfood bowl - couscous, rot chicken, avocados, carrots, broccoli, good ranch, roasted sweet potato's, wonton strips
Chicken pot pie (from frozen section or Fresh Market) and pears 
Meatloaf with potato and fruit
Chicken patty (breaded frozen ones), green beans and apple sauce
Shrimp fried rice (shrimp plus frozen fried rice pack jazzed up)
Flat bread night - flat breads pre-made from Wal-Mart
Chili
Rigatoni in the crockpot
Shrimp night with green beans and fruit (I do sauteed shrimp or popcorn shrimp)


Here is my meal list in 2017!








No comments:

Post a Comment