Friday, June 28, 2024

Five on Friday - Teeth Pulled and More

ONE - found these on the Wal-Mart app last week and snagged them for something different. They're so good and even better with a piece of sliced cheddar. Happy hour snack!



TWO - for some reason I ended up with two of these High Noon cans in my lap the other day and I was like they both say different things. Now I need to take inventory of them when I go to the beach next. So random. Maybe it's an old can versus new. Either way, interesting. 



THREE - Grady is doing baseball camp this week and is soooo tired. It's been the hottest week of the year and he's in the sun for 3 hours every morning. This was at 5pm on Wednesday. Bless his little heart.



FOUR - oh boy, the ortho stuff. This orthodontics situation has thrown me for a loop. I know nothing about it. But when I know nothing about something, I get lots of opinions and ask friends that I trust about that sort of thing. Well...it's been about 7 months coming and lots of doctor opinions, but she had 2 of her k9 baby teeth pulled on Wednesday. She is going to have the other 2 done a different time. It was too much to do all at once they said. She did amazing. It was truly no big deal. I think both of us thought it would be a lot bigger deal than it was. She was able to go to basketball camp the next morning. Whew!



FIVE - swim season ended this week. They had one last meet on Monday then the banquet on Tuesday night. Check check - another summer swim season done! Lots of commitment to make it happen but it's super awesome for the children. Not to mention, they're amazing swimmers if I do say so myself!





SIX - these are nice to have for an after work meal to put with chicken in the air fryer and salad as a side. I toss with butter and some seasonings, whatever sounds good at the time. The microwave steaming is super fast. 



Talk soon!

1 comment:

  1. Swim Team looks so great - it isn't as prevalent up by where we live, but so important to have strong swimming skills!!

    ReplyDelete