Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Camp Packing

Whew, we have been on a mission for a few weeks now getting alllll of the things for both of my kiddos to go off to sleep away camp! They're soooo excited. And for different reasons ha! Packing a boy versus a girl is very different as well. Grady is fine with whatever. Molly Anne wants to do it all a certain way and have all of the things. I think my infant son who is 6 can shower and wash his hair by himself now. Ha!! We will see. I think he will be just fine! Trunk on wheels

Our hydrangeas are out of control pretty. I'm so glad we planted so many when we built our home. I cannot believe that was 7 years ago that we built! 


Swim meet success on Monday night! Molly Anne and Greer


Grady and Griffin


These girls had an amazing medley relay! Molly Anne pulled up the rear and came from way behind to win. All of those practices she has gone to over alllll of the years made a big impact! Brooke, Greer, MA and Addie 


Hope y'all are having a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Packing for camp last summer was an adventure!! They are going to have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete