Thursday, May 13, 2021

Nordstrom Picks

Hello everyone and happy Thursday! I've started thinking that I may do a Thursday series with some things I've been eyeing that week. I would show a wide variety of items but keep it to five or less things. What do you all think? That way it's semi organized and every Thursday. Anyway, here are some cute finds from this week.

Is this blue and white dress not a classic or what? Love it so much. It's new and I bet it's gone fast.

Tory Burch sandals...I have the sea shell pink and I wear them literally every day. These are a super fun neutral that could be worn daily too but also has some spunk. Thank you Margot for this amazing find!



Coverup for the beach or pool, comes in black too!



This shirt caught my eye. Available in pink and white too.



The athletic socks that are so perfect for Molly Anne and her sports!



No comments:

Post a Comment