Thursday, May 27, 2021

Father's Day Gifts

This is what I got Kevin last year for Father's Day and he always jokes that it was actually more of a gift for me because I use it every weekend for the pool! I like this size because its good for 6 cans, two lunch containers for the kids and the yeti ice pack. And it's not big enough that I can't carry it. 


These rocker chairs are awesome, especially with the mesh back so you stay semi cool when it's a million degrees outside. 




























Grill brush cleaner - this bad boy has over 11,000 reviews and comes highly recommended....and is under $25. Don't read this Kevin!!
























Fishing tackle box - I know someone who needs this after his Cabelas adventure this past weekend!

























Car wash shammy - Kevin loves to wash his car and you can never have enough shammys!


No comments:

Post a Comment