Thursday, May 6, 2021

Four Items I've Had My Eye On

Thought it'd be fun to share some good clothes picks today! 

This dress is a classic for this summer. It's comfortable and you can dress it up or down. My friend wore it the other day and I was like yes I need that! On sale through Sunday.



This Target bathing suit with sewn in cups - name of my game! 

Super fun back right?! And the straps are not hard to deal with when you put it on.




I wore this Lulu skort in white alllll of the time last summer. It makes me feel more put together than my usual shorts. I just grabbed the new camo in this and I’m so excited. Yes, I get the Tall because I'm not 18 years old haha. I included a picture of me in it below so you can see where it hits me. I'm 5'7". 

























When I saw this dress for Molly Anne, I knew she would be obsessed! Available in size 2T-8.



No comments:

Post a Comment