Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Holiday Clothes

I flew up to Maryland yesterday with the children and it was actually a lot easier than I thought it would be.  It helped that I had low expectations haha.  Molly Anne was shockingly good as gold and Grady is along for the ride 24/7 anyway so he was easy peasy.  After we landed, several people on the plane commented to me how well behaved and quiet they were and I almost gasped in disbelief but instead said thank you so much! ;)  

---------------

Who is getting evite after evite for holiday parties?!  Time to get your outfits ready!

All of these J. Crew clothes are 40% off with code TOGETHER!  I think these are great holiday looks for your gazillion Christmas parties!  

I've wanted this shirt for years.  It's timeless and festive.  I would pair with jeans (these are my current favorite) on the weekend and tuck it into this pencil skirt (which I think I own in every color) for during the week.  
_m


Popover in burnout velvet leopard - how cute would this look with black pants for your company Christmas party?  I always have a hard time figuring out what to wear to our party because it's festive and fun but still co-workers so not too sparkly! Pair with some heels and these earrings and you have a classy look!
_m



I wore this top twice last week. Oops.  It's just that good.  You feel kinda special wearing it but it's not a crazy price tag.  I guarantee you that you'll wear this for a night out.  
_m


This is a really smart outfit and the black sweater is part of their "supersoft" collection.  The two tops I have from this collection are wonderful.  This one comes in 11 colors.
_m


This top has impeccable detail and comes in black too.  I may be getting this to wear to one of my bunco parties in December!
_d2

Happy Thanksgiving!  Gobble gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment