Monday, October 16, 2017

Florida and Fall Festival

Last Thursday, Kevin and I flew to Florida still celebrate the life of my uncle on Friday morning. 


Molly Anne stayed in Charlotte with babysitters, Ms. Becky and my friends.  I learned that sometimes you gotta ask for help and lean on your mom village!  Couldn't live without them!  

Pretty sure Molly Anne wants to live with Sarah from now on after their big Friday night out!

Saturday morning Molly Anne had soccer!


Still very into Waldo!

Sunday I made meals for five families plus us.  So I cooked shrimp creole times 6!  Some of my friends are all swapping meals so you take one meal for each family and you receive one from each family!  Unfortunately I have to miss the official swap because I'll be in Nashville today but I already delivered mine and can't wait to hear about it!

Yesterday afternoon was our neighborhood fall festival.  Molly Anne painted a pumpkin, had a big popsicle, danced to the DJ's music and played!  



There were some cute zoo animals there!

They did a costume parade which my child couldn't participate in because she refused to wear her Elsa costume.

She was wild after that huge popsicle. Half of it was on her dress!


It was very fun!  Hope everyone has a good week!

3 comments:

  1. My condolences for your uncle. Hope everyone is doing ok. And I love the idea of your freezer swap party - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend and so nice to have friends help take care of MA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. Did Sarah have 4 girls overnight! Bless her.

    ReplyDelete