Today is Molly Anne's month birthday. Holy moley, time please slow down. I've always heard moms say for time to slow down but now I get it. Fastest month of my life. Ever my day flies by, it's insane. I will do some month post this week.
1. Please tell me you all use the Blog 2 Print website and keep PDFs of your blog on your computer and also backed up somewhere else?! My Dad has been very good about doing these for me (he started one year for Christmas). He PDFs each 6 month period at a time and the cost is minimal (I think under $20). It's priceless to have a back up of your entire diary should something ever happen to Blogger etc.
2. I won the mother of the year award this weekend. Ughhhh. I was trying to clip Molly Anne's fingernails and I clipped her actual finger badly. After a call to my mom, she cooled my bones about her needing a major surgery to fix the tiny spot. Ahhh! Kevin cut a bandaid into a tiny strip to put over it and that made the bleeding stop after I held pressure for 45 minutes.
3. Nordstrom's sale is over so we can quit hearing about it ha!! I can't lie, I went there twice and browsed online many times. I only ended up with a few small things. I took most of the clothes back as I didn't love them like I love JCrew.
4. I miss traveling right now but I also can't imagine leaving my favorite girl. The three of us (plus Mills!) have a big trip coming up in September to go see my parents so that'll be fun. I wonder if US Air has forgotten who I am?!!
5. Some advice for my pregnant girls - stock up on stationery. I have already gone through two orders of it. People have been SO kind, we are just so overwhelmed by our friend's generosity. We were getting multiple gifts a day those first couple of weeks. Talk about an intimidating number of thank you notes to write when you have a newborn!!! I've written 45 notes since she got here. Actually it may be over 50 now because I did 6 more yesterday. If there one thing I can't stand...thank you notes hanging over my head. I usually write them the same day we receive a gift. Obviously this wasn't doable but I did get them all out within two weeks. Whew!
6. Football season is SOON! Woohooooo!