1. This week I went to our neighborhood swim meet for a little bit. I like going each year to see my friend's kids swim! They are all so adorable and remind me of the olden days of being on swim team!
2. These yogurts have been the best. They have under 10g of carbs which works out perfectly for my gest diabetes. I add sliced almonds to it and it's the perfect breakfast. They have all kinds of flavors including boston creme pie!
3. My friend Lisa and I met at 5:40 one morning this week and walked for 2.5 miles. It felt good to be back for an early morning. We walked very quickly and chatted chatted chatted!
4. Just waiting...and waiting....2 or 3 more weeks (max)! He's excited about his new brother or sister! He really has been super cute about it...he stops in that room almost every time he passes by now. Since he is part human, I think he knows what's about to happen! ;) Or at least I like to think so!
5. We have a low key weekend ahead. Pretty much every weekend since we've been grounded in Charlotte has been pretty chill. And honestly, at this point, I need things to be that way. I have been working from home two days a week which has been REALLY nice. I'm thankful for my work people for being so understanding and flexible with me.
Hope you guys have a great weekend!